Pages

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Shop Feature: Ahoy Amigo {fashion post}

With the New Year right around the corner, which can we talk about how fast that came.  It's crazy to think that we've almost been in Texas for a year now {Jan 17th}.  The year has been filled with so many awesome memories and I honestly cant wait to see what 2015 has in store for our family.  In the New Year I plan to be more active with this here blog of mine.  There has just been a lot going on and I haven't had a lot of time to just sit down and write.  I have so many pictures to share it's crazy. 

I will ask this though, in the New Year what would you like to see me post about??
 
 
Ok so this shop may sound familiar cause yes I did a review on them awhile back featuring there "Always Hungry" raglan, which is still one of our favorites.  Since then we have become Brand Reps for this shop and couldn't be happier.  I love this shop and the owner behind it.  Stacey is the sweetest.
 
With the cold weather approaching the thermals that Stacey sent were perfect, the weather in Texas was getting colder and would come in handy when we returned from our CA trip.  At just as I thought we returned home to colder weather and it was the perfect time to bust out the long sleeve thermals to stay warm.  These thermals are soft and perfect for layering.
 
Stacey sent Kaylee and Kendall matching "Naptime Rebel" thermals and it's funny cause the baby is the furthest from a naptime rebel, this girl LOVES her naps.  She is a really good sleeper and always has been {hopefully it stays that way}  her older sister on the other hand, she is 5 {will be 6 in May} and there are sometimes on the weekends when she becomes a naptime rebel.  But for the most part she will still take a nap.  These are perfect whether you have a naptime rebel or not!
 



 

 

Stacey also sent all three girls matching Cocoa, Cuddles and Cookies thermals.  I brainstormed for a few days on how I wanted to take these pictures.  I knew I wanted to get pictures of all 3 of them {which I usually try to do when daddy is home} But I braved it by myself and I love the way they turned out.  These thermals remind me so much of Christmas time but they will work anytime really.  The day I decided to take pictures of the girls it was a little cold outside and knew I wanted to use a blanket for them to snuggle.  The girls actually did really well and listened great and I got some really cute pictures of them.  Y'all need to make sure that your following Ahoy Amigo on instagram HERE and make sure to check out her website HERE for all her adorably cute pieces.  {Kendall is wearing a size 2, Keira is wearing a size 4 & Kaylee is wearing a size 6, for sizing reference}


 Pretending its snowing!
 


 

 





2 comments:

  1. I've missed your blog posts! But I totally get how busy you've been with moving and getting ready for your wedding...which I'm hoping you do a huge wedding post about =)

    ReplyDelete