Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Jess Wedding: The Details

 I know every bride wants all the little details of there wedding to be perfect and I wasn't any different.  I took to Pinterest to get many ideas.  I went back and forth on some ideas I had, at first I thought I wanted bright colors {mason jars different colors & different colored flowers} But the more I thought about it bright colors reminded me of a spring or summer wedding and I was getting married in the winter time.

I went back to pinterest and came across a inspiration board on there with the colors gold, gold glitter, black and white.  I wanted to add a pop of color so I went with Kelly green.  As I searched pinterest I was able to get so many ideas and I did a lot of DIY stuff for our wedding.  I wanted those personal touches and stuff that I loved as part of my wedding.  I knew I wanted mason jars, so I spray painted gold on some and then on the others I glittered them up, I also spray painted wine bottles but the day of the wedding I forgot them at my MIL's house and I was so mad.  But all the details came together and it turned out perfect.

Thank you to my bestie Jen for coming to the florist with me and helping me pick out the perfect flowers for mine & my bridesmaids bouquets and all the centerpiece flowers.  I just love how everything turned out, it was how I envisioned it in my head! 













3 comments:

  1. Oh how I love details!! These are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh everything looks beautiful!!! And I love the reveal pictures - they're gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful wedding! The gold mason jars are so simple, but so perfect!

    ReplyDelete