Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Rollin' Down the Bunny Trail

"Stay on the sunny side of life"
 
Easter is right around the corner and its still crazy to think how fast it's come.  I'm still not quite sure what the Easter bunny will be bringing the girls, I mean they have so much.  But as a mom I wouldn't feel right not getting them something.  So maybe he'll be brining them...
 
* new swim suits
* chalk
* and little trinkets from the $1 section at Target
 
If you have any other ideas let this mama know.  I'm sure once I get into Target the "easter bunny" I'm sure will be getting them more things than they really need!  I mean who can go into Target without spending $$$, right?!  But I will say if your looking for an adorable shirt for your little one for Easter then head over to Neverland Crew Clothing and snag this adorable BB8 tee and use code KENDALL10 to save 10%
 









 
Outfit Details:
Jeans: Baby Gap
Bracelet: Sloan and Co
Shoes: Weesqueak
Egg Banner: Target


No comments:

Post a Comment