Pages

Sunday, October 29, 2017

Kendall: This is FIVE

Another year has come and gone in the blink of an eye, your another year older and inching closer and closer to being a big girl and further away from being a baby.  I get teary eyed thinking about just how big you are, your FIVE!  How has five years gone by that fast, I cant wrap my head around it.  Maybe it's the fact that I don't want to believe that your getting that big. 

I wish you the strength to face challenges with confidence...
along with the wisdom to choose your battles carefully.

I wish you adventure on your journey and
may you always stop to help someone along the way...

Listen to your heart and take risks carefully...

Remember how much you are loved and how proud we are of you!

Happy FIFTH Birthday Kendall Morgan
We love you to the moon & back!





 
FIVE YEAR INTERVIEW:
Favorite Color: BLUE
Favorite Food: SPAGHETTI
Favorite Movie: DESPICABLE ME 3
Favorite Cartoon: PAW PATROL
Favorite Activity: COLORING
Best Friend: LONDYN
Favorite Animal: CAT
Favorite Person: MOMMY
Favorite Ice Cream: RAINBOW SHERBERT
Favorite Toy: BABY DOLLS
 






 
 

1 comment: