Pages

Saturday, May 31, 2014

M.I.A

Holy cow, I cant believe I've been away for 2 weeks.  I'm sorry I've been M.I.A but I promise I will be back and with some fun things.

Blog posts you can look forward to seeing....

* Kaylee's 5 year interview & photoshoot
* Kendall's 19 month update
* A review/feature on some fabric moccs that are adorable from MoccsByRobin
* A review/feature on Anna/Elsa Frozen inspired dolls @sew_darling
* A house update
* A feature on some incredibly adorable headbands that we model for Shelby Chic Boutique
* Our week long beach trip and our journey driving back home to TX from CA with a pitstop in CO to visit my mom, dad and brothers
* How I feel about my oldest going into Kindergarten
* Keira's 3 in a half year interview & photoshoot


See so there's lots of exciting things coming up.  I've just been a little busy and haven't had a lot of time to sit down and catch my blog up, but I promise I will.

This week is the last week of preschool and then my big girl will be heading to Kindergarten next year, wow!  On Friday June 6th the girls and I will be hopping on a plane to head to CA, Jason will be meeting us on Monday.  We will leave the beach on Sunday and go met up with some family before we leave to make the drive back to TX on Tuesday.

Have a great weekend

1 comment:

  1. Glad to know that everything is going well! I can't wait to read all of the upcoming posts.

    ReplyDelete