Pages

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

JaxHoo Mary Jane Moccasins Review


If you follow me along on instagram, you've seen Miss Kendall rockin some awesome moccasins from some awesome shops.  I came across JaxHoo on instagram and fell in love with all her unique moccasins.  She has a wide variety of different styles and fabrics, which I love.

When I went to her website I fell in love with her Mary Jane moccasins, I mean can you get any more girly?!  I don't think so.  JaxHoo was sweet enough to send us a pair of these amazingly adorable moccs to review.  When these moccasins arrived in the mail, I couldn't open them fast enough!  Both Kendall and I let out a little squeal when we saw them.

 
The quality of these moccasins are amazing, I love this gun metal color is goes great with everything, they are made with thick soft leather and are beyond adorable.  We have gotten so many compliments on these moccasins and they are fastly becoming our favorites.
 
I absolutely love the meaning behind this business.  JaxHoo was created after her good friend's baby boy Jax Finn died of SIDS.  I love that for every moccasin sold $1.00 goes directly towards the CJ Foundation for SIDS in memory of Jax.  So not only are you supporting this sweet mama by buying her moccasins but you are contributing a cause that has hit close to home for lots of families. 
 


So if your looking for great quality moccasins that will hold up awesome with a toddler or just want your cutie to look adorable go visit JaxHoo and snag a pair of her moccasins.  I love that her prices are great too, they are affordable and they last. 

 
 


 
 

2 comments:

  1. Your girls are such little divas.. I need their clothes in my size please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so cute!!! I need to buy stuff of you when your girls grow out of it!!

    ReplyDelete