Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Little Faces Apparel Review

Lately I have become a little obsessed with clothes for my girls, mainly the baby cause they are just to darn cute.  Being able to find fun patterns, colorful prints and good quality is everything I look for.  When I came across Little Faces Apparel on instagram, I fell in love with her stuff.  I like that she has a variety of styles to choose from leggings, shorts, skirts, beanies, headbands and shirts.  Her sizes run 3 months to 3T.


Jenn was nice enough to send Kendall these adorable cupcake shorts for us to review.  I fell in love with this print and the colors.  As you know I am obsessed with gold so when I saw the gold, black, white and pink I got heart eyes! These cotton shorts are light weight and perfect for these hot Texas summers.  Kendall is wearing the 18 month shorts and they are a little big on her tiny waist but it's nice cause we'll be able to wear them again next year.  The quality of these shorts are great and Jenn was just the sweetest to work with.


I would totally recommend this shop to everyone.  Her prices are reasonable and her turn around time and shipping were pretty fast.  Thank you again Jenn for being so sweet and sending us these amazingly cute shorts, we love them.  Go check her our y'all!

INSTAGRAM // WEBSITE // FACEBOOK



* I was sent these shorts for free in return for this review, all opinions are my own

1 comment: