Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Thanksgiving 2015

As a mom to three little beauties and one handsome guy I have a lot to be thankful for.
They make me want to be a better person and I feel like I am with them around.

Any holiday for us can be overwhelming, since both mine and Jason's parents are divorced we make lots of stops for holidays.  We decided to head up to Jason's grandparents house early Thanksgiving morning to hang out and visit with them.  We always love going there, there house is up on a hill and the view from there house is just beautiful.  It's so peaceful there, makes you not want to leave.

After spending a couple hours there we left and then headed to my dad's house for Thanksgiving dinner with some of my side of the family.  It was great to see everyone and eat good food too.










 

No comments:

Post a Comment