Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Toddler Fashion: Floral Obsessed

Beanie: Spunky Onion / Bracelets: June & Penny / Romper: Cate & Cruz / Moccs: Olly Oaks / Jean Jacket: Children's Place
Here in CA it's still 100 degrees and I'm kinda dreaming of fall already.  Don't get me wrong I love summer and all the fun we have but I'm a little done with this heat.  These romper are perfect for transitioning into fall, just add a cute sweater or jean jacket and a hat. 

When I went back to school shopping for the girls this season it was all about the floral.  Any kind of floral has me swooning.  All the pretty colors light and dark, I am obsessed.  Who else is ready for fall weather?  I mean bring on the scarfs, boots and hot cocoa!  I am excited for all the things that come with fall, jumping in leaves, pumpkin patch fun, hot cocoa, Thanksgiving & Keira and Kendall celebrating birthdays (4th & 6th). 


Bow: Girlybowtiquedotcom / Bracelet: A Little Dolly / Romper: Cate & Cruz / Shoes: Skechers





















No comments:

Post a Comment