Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Stop Growing Up...

 
 
Why do babies have grow up so fast, when you have them you soak in all that newborness.  You pray that you'll always remember those tiny features and the way they make grunting noises.  Knowing Kendall was our last I tried extra hard to remember everything, knowing I wouldn't have it again made me want to bottle her up.  I wanted all her milestones to come slowly so that I could saver each one.  Not that I didn't with her older sisters but it just felt different with her.  I wish I could go around and record there every move so that I could remember how funny they are, the sweet moments between them and yes even the attitudes they give.  Motherhood is hard but I wouldn't trade this job for anything in the world, I love that I'm able to stay home with them.  Being able to watch there little minds work, there imagination come to life when they play and really seeing how much they watch what we do as parents.

The big girls start school on Tuesday, as happy as I am to not have to listen to arguing during the day I will miss them and I will definitely miss sleeping in and not having to rush.  I know Kendall will miss her play partners too but that will give me one on one time with her.  We'll be doing school at home together, thank you to Target's dollar spot for all the great learning stuff.  I have one more year before all 3 of my little ladies are attending school, and by that time I'm not gonna know what to do with myself.

I often find myself now trying to figure out something to do, something that I can do to make some extra money, something that will keep me busy while the girls are in school, something that will still allow me to stay home.  I love photography but I have no idea where to start with that and I've only photographed my kids.  I am involved with Beachbody as a discount coach and I'm wondering if I should give that a real go and become a full time coach and actually make some money doing that cause I love working out and eating semi healthy...LOL  I don't know I'm just confused and wondering what to do.  I find myself feeling lost. 



 




 
 
OUTFIT DETAILS:
Jean Shorts: Farm Fresh Denim
Red Bloomers: Rhinestones & Tutus
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment