Pages

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Keeping her little for as long as I can

Why do kids have to grow up so fast?
Kendall is our last child, the one who completes our family circle.  I wish there was a way to keep our child small even if it is for just a little while.  I hate that she's growing up so fast, I miss her being little.  She will be starting TK this year and it still seems so crazy to me, like how is my baby ready to start school already?  I don't like it, I didn't like it when each of them started, it was like a part of me was leaving.  What am I going to do all day, the house is going to be quiet, I'm not going to have a toddler asking me 100 questions in an hour, or to come look at her castle she built with the blocks or her shopping mall she set up with all the Barbie clothes.
Kendall has had a lovey since she was a baby and still has it almost 4.5 years later, its falling apart and its not soft anymore but she loves it and in a way when she holds it, it reminds me of her being a baby again.  When Charlie Joe Shop sent us there unique one of kind rabbit lovey's, it was love at first sight for Kendall.  Its so incredibly soft and I love that each of fabric on the rabbits is different.  Since getting this lovey it hasn't left Kendall's side, it comes every where with us.  I love watching her snuggle with it, it puts a smile on this mamas face.  I can remember when she was little and she did that with her other lovey. 
I know kids don't stay little forever but any little thing that can make them seem little again, I'll take. 












Bow: zozubaby
Lovey & Romper: Charlie Joe Shop
Tattoo: ducky street
Blanket: Home Goods

No comments:

Post a Comment