Pages

Monday, May 1, 2017

Weekend Vibes: Boat Day

We've been dreaming of amazing weather so that we could take our boat out.
This month hasn't quite been the best between the rain & ridiculously windy weather.
But on this last day in April the weather was just beautiful.  So when the weekend forecast called for 80's, we decided Sunday would be our Sunday Funday.
 
The girls were super excited about this boat trip because it would be the first time that they got to ride in a tube.  I loved watching them have so much fun.  I remember as a kid going out on the boat with my parents, riding the tube & knee boarding.  I want my kids to be able to look back and remember these fun times.  The laughter and constant giggles were the best part.
 
 























No comments:

Post a Comment