Pages

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Twinning Tuesday with IndiJag

Happy May!  This month so far has been a busy one, the girls have gone to 2 birthday parties in one weekend, grandpa Jeff's birthday was yesterday, Miss Kaylee is turning 8 and were celebrating her on Saturday (13th), Mother's Day is Sunday (14th) and then the following weekend we have another birthday party for a friend (20th).  Wow that's a birthday party every weekend in May.  I feel like the year is just flying by. 
* * * * *
Usually when I twin with the mini its usually just our shirts, but for this "twinning Tuesday" we are matching head to toe!  I love twinning with her and she loves it too, for now at least.  These Dope Mom & Dope Babe tees from Indi Jag are the comfiest tee's.  I will say it's one of the comfiest tee's I own, like one I want to wear everyday because its so comfortable.  Do you have a tee like that?  I did size up for an even comfier fit (I'm wearing a M).  Who else likes to twin with there mini? 
 Maybe for Mother's Day all 3 girls will wanna twin with me!
















No comments:

Post a Comment