Pages

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Toddler Fashion: June & January

Have you ever stumbled upon toddler clothes that you are completely obsessed with?  That's exactly what happened when June & January launched there new collection.  I love that there are so many color options to choose from, so many different styles and I love that they can be mixed with pieces you already have.  I seriously want to go buy everything in every color. 
Yesterday Kendall and I ventured around Brentwood (northern CA) while my car got new tired put on.  This is the first time I've walked around downtown to explore.  There were so many great places for pictures.  I've been waiting for the perfect spot to take pictures of our new June & January outfit (peplum top, varsity short & knee high socks) The weather was perfect, as perfect as 85 degree weather could be with a slight breeze, that slight breeze was a life saver though.  We had a fun girls day exploring, playing in fountains, dancing & playing at the park.


































If you thought I was done, well I'm not....here's a few things on my wish list!


No comments:

Post a Comment