Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Shop Feature: Ahoy Amigo {1 shirt, styled two ways}


Ahoy Amigo is a shop I started following on instagram.
Instagram has really become my go to place for shopping for my girls.
There is every type of shop on there from tees, leggings, hair bows, rompers, fancy dresses, its like a one stop shopping place.  Its the best of both worlds.
 
Stacie from Ahoy Amigo was nice enough to send us this adorable and yet fitting raglan for Kendall and I cant explain how perfect this tee is for her.  From the moment she comes walking into my bedroom each morning she is asking for food, after eating breakfast she is asking for food, after nap time it's "mommy I eat" and we do this same routine with her everyday.  So when I opened the packaging and saw this shirt, I immediately fell in love cause it fit Kendall's personality to a tee!
 

 
 These raglans are perfect for coming into the fall weather.  The fall weather hasn't reached us here in Texas yet but we roll the sleeves up and it becomes the perfect tee for the warmer weather.  Kendall is wearing the 18-24 month and its a little big but that's ok cause I know it will work well into fall and winter and maybe into next spring as long as she doesn't take a massive growth spurt.
 
I love how versatile this shirt is, it can be dressed up with a cute corduroy skirt and boots or you can pair with leggings, a super cute pair of moccs, a hat and nerdy glasses.  I love that both looks are completely different but still so stinkin cute!
 
 

 So run don't walk and check out this awesome shop.
Stacie is the sweet lady behind this adorable and very stylish brand, she find inspiration from her kids.  All her tees are on American Apparel and they are the softest and are great for warm or cool weather.  So seriously go check out her shop and buy some super cute stuff!

INSTAGRAM // WEBSITE

Thank you Stacie for sending us this shirt to review, it fits Kendall and her personality to a tee!
 (all opinions are my own)

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment