Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2016

Toddler Fashion: Christmas Edition

I don't know about you but Christmas is my absolute favorite time of year.
Spending time with your loved ones, family traditions and toddler fashion.
Here are some of my favorite holiday outfits so far, yes I know were only 7 days into December but I told you it was my favorite time of year!

Tee: Ahoy Amigo / Jeans: Farm Fresh Denim / Hair Ties: Hobsonville Co

Flower Crown: Wildflowers & Wander / Dress: Bugs Boutique

Bow: Girly Bowtique / Sweater: Cate & Cruz / Skirt: Taylor Joelle Designs

Beanie: Hobsonville Co / Peplum Top: Dream Big Little Co

Raglans: Hello Apparel

Bow: Girly Bowtique / Raglan: Neverland Crew Clothing / Pants: The Hairbow Co / Blanket: Miss Giggle Buns

Beanie: Henns Nest / Dress: Trendy Arrow

Raglans: Hello Apparel

No comments:

Post a Comment