Pages

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

At Home Teeth Whitening for Busy Moms

Let's talk teeth a minute...
Growing up my teeth were pretty white but as I got into my teen and adult years they started to yellow, drinking soda and coffee didn't help with that.  I've always been a little self conscious about smiling a lot cause my teeth.  It made me even more self conscious when my own children commented that my teeth were as they called them "dirty", not a good feeling!  I always want to set a good example for them by brushing our teeth together and trying to show them how much I hate the color of my teeth.  I want them to love themselves for who they are, not what teeth look like.  I want them to know that even though my teeth may be "dirty"  that doesn't make me who I am.
So when I was contacted by Smile Brilliant about trying out there teething whitening kit I knew I needed to jump on it.  It would be the perfect time to start whitening and getting my confidence back.  I mean who wants to feel self conscious about there smile, no one.  I like to jump in front of the camera from time to time and I want to be confident and not worry about having to use the whitening tool in my editing program to make my teeth whiter, embarrassing!

When the kit came in the mail, there was a how to guide on exactly what do. 
The steps were detailed and very easy to follow.  I did have my husband help me mix the plaster together and also talk to me for 2.5 minutes to keep my mind off gagging or feeling like I needed to gag once I put the trays in, I even gag at the dentist.  I was surprised that I didn't this time.  I loved how simple the whole process was.
  
It took about 10 days before I got an email saying that my whitening trays were on there way to me.  Being a busy mom I loved the fact that I was able to whiten my teeth while doing my mom duties.
I was excited to get started once my trays arrived. 
Prior to starting the whitening process I brushed my teeth, took my custom trays out and put a thin layer of desensitizing gel into my tray.  Before putting your trays into your mouth dry your teeth off, place your trays in your mouth for about 15-20 minutes.  After desensitizing I then put the whitening gel into the trays again and then set the timer for 45 minutes.  I found that whitening my teeth at night a little after dinner worked best for me, that down time before bed when your just lounging on the couch.  I try to whiten 3-4 days a week and I've loved the changes so far.  My favorite part is the convenience of doing it in my home and not having to go to the dentist to have it done.

 If you've been thinking of getting your teeth whitened and don't want to pay and arm and leg then you need to check out smile brilliant, it the same process as going to the dentist but at a fraction of the price, score right!


In the month and a half I've been using smile brilliant I've found myself smiling more, feeling more confident and jumping into pictures with my girls and actually smiling, it feels really good.  I feel like my younger self again.  So thank you smile briiliant for making this mama feel great again and making my teeth look amazing at the same time.

If you've been on the fence about whether or not to whiten using Smile Brilliant then check out this article benefits of choosing custom-fitted trays and maybe it'll answer some of your questions.  Also feel free to head to there website and chat with someone.  Check out the video too.


* G I V E A W A Y *
Enter the giveaway below, super easy to enter, click on the link below, enter your name and email address and your done!

ENTER GIVEAWAY

Also if you want to purchase Smile Brilliant and receive 5% off your order then use code: kayleeandkeirasmommy5 at check out.

No comments:

Post a Comment