Pages

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Hurrican Harvey - Pray for Texas

WOW, wow is all that comes to mind.
Seeing all the instagram pictures/videos of Houston and the surrounding areas has me so sad.  I cant imagine what those families are going through.  We have a house in Texas and lived there for a little over 2 years and it will always hold a little place in my heart.  Our house wasn't near the hurricane but I feel like I need to spread the word.  One of my best friends from high school had to move there stuff to their upstairs and leave their house, I hope that the water didn't enter their house and they can go back to it.
 
 
 
Here are some ways you can help those affected by Harvey
 
* Help bring volunteers to Texas by donating to Team Rubicon by visiting
 
* Text HARVEY to 90999 to donate $10 to the American Red Cross
 
* Donate to the Houston SPCA by visiting
 
Also with every repost, biscuithome will donate bedding to a family in need!
Please share this post on instagram and tag @buscuithome and #beddingforhouston
head to there instagram and re-post there 1st picture on there page!


1 comment:

  1. It's such an awful - and unbelievable - situation. I know so many families who lost everything.

    ReplyDelete