Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Kendall's 3 month photoshoot

I am in L.O.V.E with Kendall's 3 months pictures.  I took all these pictures myself over a few days, hence all the outfit changes.  The little red crochet sweater that she's wearing was mine from when I was little. {my great grandma crochet it for me}  I love that I was able to capture some special pictures of my sweet girl wearing that sweater.  Although my sweet girl is usually full of smiles, but it was hard for me to get a smile out of her for these pictures.  I think my big camera scares her, cause she smiles away when I take pictures of her with my IPhone.

So I'll stop talking and let you enjoy these adorable pictures!








  






17 comments:

  1. these are such beautiful pictures! I wish I could take as great of pictures of baby girl, i'd save a lot of money :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet! Fun about the red sweater---when the hood is up it showcases those cheeks! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! She is just a beautiful little baby. That is special that she was able to wear a sweater that you once wore. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute pictures! She is getting big!! I love the picture with the red sweater =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. That red sweater was mine when I was a baby

      Delete
  5. Unbelievable how cute she is! And you have some great photography skills!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, these are so cute. I especially love the first pic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable photos and such an adorable little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those eyes and cheeks...ahhhh so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your family is beautiful! I just had my 3rd girl in November...it's been so much fun!

    In that first picture where Kendall is on the colorful dots, are those bed sheets? My oldest girl loves rainbows and those would be perfect for her.

    ReplyDelete