Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Shop Feature: The Posh Plum {sunhat love}

If your on the hunt for the perfect sunhat for this summer then I have the perfect shop for you.
When I think of sunhats it makes me think of summertime or the beach! 
I wish I was there now, but we'll be soaking up the sun on the beach in 3 weeks and I cant wait.
These awesome sunhats from The Posh Plum will be with us while we relax on the beach, play in the sand and boogie board in the ocean.  I can hear the oh's and ah's now.
 
There's a lot of different fabric choices to choose from, I mean I want them all, you can pick the brim size you want and for little girls you can add a tab for a bow, I mean how perfect for us bow obsessed moms.  These sunhats are perfect for boys and girls, and are perfect for the beach or everyday use. We wear our sunhats all the time.  The quality of these hats are amazing, you can tell that each hat is made with love and attention to detail.  It also has ties to tie around under the chin for those windy days or for those little ones who wont leave there hats on!  In all the pictures below the girls are wearing the big brim hats, she makes a smaller brim too.

Make sure your following The Posh Plum on social media for all the latest! 
Follow her on instagram HERE or follow her on her etsy site HERE




All the shops for the girls outfits can be found on Instagram
Keira's outfit:
Shirt: kaansdesigns
Skirt: thehairbowcompany

Kendall's dress & Kaylee's shirt: target




















I went to Target and bought Kendall this really cute black and white stripped bathing suit with a cute little pink bow, later that day I went onto IG and saw that Bridget posted a sunhat that was black and white stripped I knew that Kendall needed it ASAP.  All I could think about was our family beach trip in June and it would be perfect!  So until June, you'll have to stick with this cuteness until then.  I love how these turned out and she couldn't be cuter and this hat is perfection.  I love that she has a lot of fabrics to choose from for boys and girls, there are 2 different brim sizes and for girls the little added bonus of having a little tab added so you can add a bow clip, perfect right!?  Make sure that your following The Posh Plum on IG HERE

Kendall's outfit details:
* Hat: theposhplum
* Bathing suit: Target
* Bag: shelbychicboutique





Bathing suit: twistedcandi






Necklace: lovebloomshere
Shirt: masonblakeapparel
Shorts: lovesickthreads
Moccs: freshlypickedmoccs



 
 
 
Bracelets: juneandpenny
Romper: thehairbowcompany
 



 

1 comment:

  1. I love their hats! I have to say, I think it's adorable that your dog joins in on some of the pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete