Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2016

I am your Valentine!

"The best & most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched --
they must be felt with the heart"
 
 
Valentine's Day is right around the corner and I'm not one to get super mushy and gushy.
We don't really celebrate, my husband doesn't like to buy flowers because its a waist of money to him because the flowers die, but you know what I like to get them every once in awhile!  I mean what girls doesn't love getting flowers!? We don't spend money on getting things for the girls either, I mean they might get a sucker and to them that's the coolest thing ever!
 
Even if we don't celebrate with elaborate gifts we do celebrate by wearing some adorable clothes! DUH....
 
Neverland Crew Clothing had a huge hit with her adorable Darth Vader "I am your Valentine" tee in heather red and heather pink.  These tees were a huge hit and extremely adorable!  If your still on the hunt for a Valentine's Day head over to site and snag one, they are ready to ship and you can use code KENDALL10 to save 10% at check out.  They come in sizes infant up to youth!
 
Outfit Details:
Faux Leather Leggings Rhinestones & Tutus
Patch Knee Leggings Little Adi Co
 









 

1 comment: