Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Oh you so fancy...

"Your eyes are the sweetest stars I've ever seen"
 
Happy February, it's love month and we celebrate it all month and every month after that.  We aren't really big on celebrating with gifts or flowers...were all about showing love to one another!
 
Cutey Patuteys Boutique sent us this adorable dress for love day.  If your looking for an adorable, sparkly & tulle dress then this the perfect one.  It can be worn even after love day, it would also be perfect for birthdays or any holidays.  The love the lace detail on the back and Kendall loves that it's sparkly.  Its the perfect addition to any girly girls closet. 
 
 
"When I tell you I love you, I don't say it out of habit or to make conversation.  I say it to remind you that you're the best thing that ever happened to me"
 





 
 
Outfit Details:
Heart boho headband: Danicas Chic Bowtique
Necklace: Love Blooms Here
Moccs: Hello Mess
Red Sparkle Bow: Shelby Chic Boutique
Glasses: Subsidy Shades



No comments:

Post a Comment