Pages

Friday, July 22, 2016

The Struggle Is Real!

 
Motherhood is a struggle everyday, I know all the moms out there would agree with me.  As a mom to 3 young girls I find myself struggling with trying to balance everything.  Am I spending enough time with each of them, am I yelling to much, am I telling them NO to often, are they going to think I'm the bad guy cause I'm the one to discipline them, are they going to remember all the fun times we have.  I mean it's hard. 
 
With summer break here I've have found it a little harder to be the yes mom I want to be.  I feel like I'm always telling them "no fighting" "no hitting" "no talking back" "no we cant go here" "no were not going out to dinner again"  We have had a lot of fun this summer don't get me wrong but most days I feel like all I do is shout at them to be good.  I try to get them to play legos, color, ride bikes but in doing that they always seem to find a way to argue with each other and then it makes me loose my cool.  I try not to lose my cool with them, I try and talk nicely to them but they usually don't listen unless I yell to get there attention!  I hate being that type of parent, I don't want to be the parent that always yells to get there attention or threaten them with time out. 
 

 
I would love to be the "cool" mom for once, you know like daddy is.  I try not to compare myself to other moms but it's hard, I've come to realize that not every household is perfect, that other moms have this same problem.  Being the best mom I can be is all I strive for.  I just want them to know they can always come to be for anything, I want a relationship with them like I have with my mom. 
 
I struggle with my girls getting older, I want them to stay little and safe for as long as possible.  I don't want them to ever get there heart broken by a boy.  Or be bullied in school and I hope and pray we raise them to not bully others.  I want them to always use there manors, be the best they can be & just enjoy life.  I want them to always have a bond that can never be broken, to always be best friends and to always have each others back.
 
MOTHERHOOD IS HARD BUT SO REWARDING AT THE SAME TIME!
ok my rant is over!  hopefully I didn't scare you away!
 
also if you love twinning with your mini, go check out Urban Tee Farm for these awesome tees/tanks
 









1 comment:

  1. It's so so true though. Keep on doing the best you can do and that is all that will matter to them. I feel like all I do is yell and I am 100% the "mean" parent. Why do daddy's get the "cool" parent award... rude! haha!

    ReplyDelete