Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Top 13 favorite pictures of 2013

Here are my top 13 favorite pictures of 2013
It was really hard to narrow the thousands of pictures I took this year to just 13.
2013 was a great year for our family and I cant wait to see what 2014 has in store.

In 2013 I celebrated my last year in my 20s, Kaylee celebrated her 4th birthday, Jason popped the question & I of course said YES!, Kaylee started her 2nd year of Preschool and loved it, Keira celebrated her 3rd birthday, we went to the beach house for a week, we went to Disneyland for the first time as a family, Kendall celebrated her 1st birthday, Jason got a new awesome job that would be taking our family to the Lone Star State (Texas).  It has been a year full of memories and I hope to make many, many, many more memories in 2014 as a family together.

In no particular order here are my favorites....













 

6 comments: