Pages

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

My blog got a makeover!

So I decided to change things up a bit, I've always had a flashy header with pictures of my girls.
Don't get me wrong I loved it, but it was just to hard to change the pictures out as often as I wanted to and I didn't want to pay to have them changed every month or so when I took a new super cute picture of my girls! 
 
When one of my blogger friends Johanna got a blog makeover, I loved the clean look of her blog.  So I went to the same lady that did Johanna's blog and had her give me clean new look with a little sparkle.  I mean really, who doesn't love a little sparkle.  For some reason I am obsessed with glitter gold, so I knew it would need to be incorporated into my design.  I am totally loving the new clean look and thank you to everyone who voted on the new blog name.  JESS PARTY OF FIVE won with a landslide!  It was the name that I was leaning towards the most but I just wanted to get some other opinions.
 
If your in search of new blog design check out Kreated by Kelsey on etsy.  She was awesome to work with and got my design back to me the same day within an hour or so of me placing my order!  ROCK STAR. 

9 comments:

  1. Oh I love it - looks great & I love the name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love the new look!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the "shout out"! I enjoyed working with you and I'm glad you love your new look. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the new look and name. I especially love how you kept Sweet and Sassy girls in there! Perfect:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The new look looks great!!! Wasn't Kelsey great to work with! She does a great job and she was super fast!! =) I love the new name too =)

    ReplyDelete