Pages

Friday, March 21, 2014

Catch the Moment 365: March 7 - 20

I am loving that I've kept up with this challenge.
I find it easier for me to post every 2 weeks.
I'm gonna love looking back on these photos and making a book of all of them.

March 7 - Kaylee had her first tball practice.  Two little boys in her class at school on her team
 March 8 - Mommy went to go pick up her new glasses that I have to wear when I drive, oh the joys of getting old and not being able to see
 
March 9 - I had a little photoshoot with the girls for a hairbow giveaway on the blog

 

 March 10 - after getting the mail, we made a stop at the park to get some energy out!
(first day of spring break)
 

March 11 - it was a beautiful day, so we went on a 2.5 mile family hike


 March 12 - another beautiful day, another photoshoot for another upcoming giveaway
 March 13 - out running errands with the girls!
 
 March 14 - another tball practice, since it was spring break only 4 kids showed up to practice.
 March 15 - Happy 10th Birthday to my little brother, I cant believe how old he is getting
 
March 16 - we came out for our quick #dailydoseofkendall picture and then ran back in, you wouldn't know it but it was really windy!

 March 17 - Lego Duplo play without anyone bothering her

March 18 - Baby Rompers and this kid, I just cant get enough!
 
March 19 - Another photoshoot for an upcoming feature and giveaway
 
March 20 - Happy 1st Day of Spring from my little beauties

1 comment: