Pages

Monday, April 11, 2016

Hola Flamigo

Neverland Crew Clothing is killing it in the design department!
I absolutely love being apart of this team, Ashley is the sweetest and I love that she asks for our input on designs.  It makes it a super fun experience being able to help a brand grow and watch everyone else fall in love with these designs as much as we do. 
I love doing these photo shoots with her and watching her personality come out.
When doing these shoots with a threenager you need to make it fun and exciting so that they want to continue doing them.  For us Kendall likes me to turn on Pandora (Justin Beiber station) so that she can rock out and loosen up.  Sometimes I have to bring jelly beans and do a little bribing to get her to corporate, hey I'm not ashamed to admit that, I know other mamas do it too.  Hey you do what you gotta do to get the pictures you need and make it fun for them. Photo shoots usually take us 10 - 30 minutes, if she wants to do it and is on point then we can get good pics fast but if she really isn't wanting to do pics or she's farting around then it'll take us a little longer.  But I think she secretly loves doing it and she loves getting those packages in the mail and opening them as soon as we get into the house!  We all love a good mail day.










Hat: Scarly Savvy Closet
Tee: Neverland Crew Clothing
Shorts: Farm Fresh Denim
Bracelets: June & Penny
Shoes: Converse
Socks: Target (2 years ago)



No comments:

Post a Comment