Pages

Monday, April 18, 2016

Sunday Funday

The weekends are our favorite!  It's time that we get to spend together as a family, whether is be just being lazy around the house watching movies or going to visit family.  On Sunday since we didn't have anything planned we decided to go visit Jason's grandparents.  They have a ranch with some amazing pictures spot so I decided while we were up there I would take some of Kaylee's 7 year / birthday pictures and they turned out amazing!  The girls love going to visit the horses and skip (throw) rocks into the creek.  I love it too, it's so peaceful and calming there.

Here's a sneak peek of Kaylee's birthday photos


Once we were done taking pictures and visiting with the horses we headed up to his grandparents house.  The first thing the girls want to do when we always get there is swim in the pool!  I mean I don't blame them, the pool is amazing!  The weather was amazing and we all had a lot of fun.  We BBQ and swam the day away, we may have also ate too much ice cream!  You cant say NO when grandma offers you ice cream!  It was a great day, the ones I live for.










 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment