Pages

Friday, January 6, 2017

Catching little moments

The big girls are back at there first week of school after winter break.  As one of my goals for 2017 is to spend one on one time with each of the girls, its also to catch little moments of them, capturing those uninterrupted, not staged pictures of them.  I want to look back and remember there innocence, the natural expressions on there face and them just being them! 
 
 
As a mom watching your kids grow brings so much joy but also so much sadness, sadness because they are only this small for a short time.  I absolutely love watching them learn, discover & experience new things.   But as they grow older I miss that some of those things they did when they were little they may not do as they get older. I love that Kendall is my snuggle bug and when the day comes that she doesn't want to lay on me cause she's too big for that that's the day that my heart will break a little bit.  I don't want to miss any moments with them, which is probably why they aren't ever away from me for more than 24 hours.   Even though some days they drive me bad shit crazy, I wouldn't change this thing called motherhood for nothing!
 
When I hear people say "you better watch out, those girls are gonna be heart breakers" I cringe, not because I don't agree with them but because I don't want to think about my girls dating or having to think that someday they might get there hearts broken.  I don't want them to go through any type of pain, I know every parent feels this way about there kids.  I just want to bottle them up and keep them this small.  I know I cant slow time down, so Ill just enjoy these girls while there little cause they don't stay this small for long!
 





 


 
So on top of my photo of the girls each week, I'm also working on taking more lifestyle photos of the girls around the house or out, just being kids!  The animals might get thrown in there from time to time, you cant leave them out, there like our kids too.


No comments:

Post a Comment