Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Early Easter Fun

On Saturday {3.23.13} morning we got up ate breakfast together and then I got myself ready before getting the girls ready.  While I got ready Kendall hung out with me while the big girls watched cartoons with daddy.  Once I was finished I got the girls dressed and did their hair.  We had a 2.5 hour drive ahead of us so I left the baby in her jammies so she could be comfortable.  I had to take the mandatory picture of the big girls before leaving, just in case I wasn't able to get one later!


We loaded up the girls and the buckets and we were on our way to Coursegold to Jason's brother and wife's new house.  They invited us and Jason's mom & dad out to see their new house, eat dinner and do an easter egg hunt for the girls.  We left around 12:30 which is the girls nap time, hoping that they would sleep on the way.  Kaylee didn't sleep, Keira took a short 45 minute nap and Kendall well she slept the whole time.  We made it 15 minutes before I remembered that I forgot the cupcakes {we brought the dessert}, so we had to turn around and drive back to get them!  We got back on the road, the drive felt like it took forever!  We finally made it to their house, YAY.  We went inside and got a quick tour while grandma and Aunt Alyssa hid the eggs.  Once we were done with the tour we headed outside to enjoy the beautiful weather and eat some appitizers.



We all decided once Kendall was done with her bottle that we would go on our egg hunt.  The girls were so excited!  I held the baby and daddy was in charge of taking the pictures.  The girls had a lot of fun running around finding the eggs.  It was so cute to see them getting so excited each time they found an egg.  I walked with Kendall and her bucket, we picked up a few eggs and she got a cute book.  The girls each got lotion {they are addicted to putting lotion on}. 

I love that they are holding hands!













After finding all 45 eggs we headed back to the backyard so the girls could open up every single egg to see what was inside.  Some of the eggs had jelly beans and the other eggs had change, which the girls are all about their change.  Kaylee made out in the change department, I think she walked away with close to a dollar and Keira got $0.30 cents.  While the girls were going through their baskets, daddy and Uncle Antheney started making dinner.

The boys were making a rack of ribs and chicken, we also had salad and french bread!  The boys did a great job, it tasted so good.










After eating we cleaned up and then headed inside for a little bit.  The girls relaxed and then we all enjoyed cupcakes.  The day before while I was walking through Target down the Easter aisle, I walked past the frosting and noticed Pink Lemonade frosting, I just couldn't not get it.  Let me tell you how amazing it is!!!!!

Once the girls were done, we put them in their jammies for the long ride back home.  We left about 6:15 after the baby drank a bottle.  About 45 minutes into the ride home the girls fell asleep!  We made it home around 9 and put the girls right to bed.  All in all we had a great time.  We will be having more Easter fun this weekend!

12 comments:

  1. Keiras hair!!!! So straight and long :) Love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! The gals looked like they had a blast...and love all the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great day! I'm loving Keira's hair in these pics! All 3 girls look precious! Happy Easter :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cute! Love Keira's outfit especially---that little cardigan is so cute on her :-) Looks like they all had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute! can't wait to have the easter egg hunts! :) the girls look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun little trip. Looks like you guys a great time and perfect weather! Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keira looks so big with her straight hair! Love it! Looks like you guys had fun! Gorgeous family you have!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So fun! I love Easter time :) i'm glad you said you love the pink lemonade frosting....we got some the other day, just been sitting in the cupboard

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a fun day!

    I saw the pink lemonade frosting at walmart the other day too. That was the first time I had seen such a thing. They had pina colada too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a fun day. I am happy you said the frosting was good. I bought some as well to up on cupcakes for Sunday and I was second guessing myself.
    Have a great Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like a perfect day! The girls looked adorable, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  12. they look adorable!! Blue is defiantly their color!! Looks like they had a fun & exciting Easter!! Your hair is SO long im jealous, share your secret!!

    ReplyDelete