Pages

Monday, August 26, 2013

Kaylee's 1st day of Preschool 2013

Kaylee is attending her second year of Preschool.
She will doing the same schedule as she did last year
Monday - Friday 8:45am - 11:45am
That schedule works good for us, cause I'll pick Kaylee up, the girls will eat lunch and then go down for a nap.  PERFECT!
 
On her first day we got up, she ate breakfast and then she got dressed.  We picked out her outfit the night before.  She wanted to wear a dress {she's very into wearing dresses right now} So she wore a new dress she got for her birthday with her sparkle shoes and her new backpack.  She was so excited!
 
This year I will be doing the same thing I did last year, I will be doing the drive through, where I will pull up and the school staff will take Kaylee out and walk her to her class and then at the end of each day she sits on a bench with all the other kids while she waits to be loaded up in the car.  This works perfect for us, so I don't have to unload all the girls.




For some reason this year I wasn't as emotional sending her to preschool like I was last year.  The great thing is she will be in the same classroom and have the same teacher as she did last year.  She will get to be with all her friends again and have a great year.  I'm sure I'll get a little more emotional next year when she goes to Kindergarten, that means more time at school.


And because everyone likes a good comparison
1st day of Preschool 2012 vs 1st day of Preschool 2013
She's grown and changed so much in a year

 

4 comments:

  1. Super cute---hope she has a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe. She's so grown up looking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww so grown up :) She looks great in that dress and so ready to go to school!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! She sure has grown up in the last year! Such a doll! :-)

    ReplyDelete