Pages

Friday, January 31, 2014

Catch the moment 365: January 11-30

I love that I've been able to keep up with this so far
I love that I've picked up my DSLR way more to capture some great memories of the girls and my surroundings.
I'm hoping to keep up with this and make the girls a book of all the pictures at the end of the year.
I've combined the last 19 days, with moving and waiting for internet I wasn't able to post.

January 11
Sisterly LOVE, right after I snapped this picture Kendall gave Kaylee a kiss on her cheek


January 12
This girl has such a funny personality.  I told her to give me a pretty smile and she did this...

 January 13
Kendall loves to brush her teeth, she screams and cries when it's time to put it away

 January 14
Our moving truck all ready to be loaded with all our stuff

 January 15
Staying at grandma's until we leave for TX.  The girls love to sit out by grandma's pond and look for turtles and frogs

 January 16
Kaylee just hanging out laying on this tree in grandma's yard

 January 17
Snapped this picture of Kendall before loading up into the car to head to the airport....MOVING DAY!

January 18
The trees across from our house are pretty awesome

 January 19
Deer in our front yard, the girls think it's AWESOME! (I do too)

January 20
Everyone left to go back to CA and daddy had to go back to work, so it was just the girls and I

 January 21
This kid has my heart and is pretty amazing!

 January 22
The sunset was so beautiful!

 January 23
It is ok to be jealous of my 3 year olds natural highlights and long eye lashes!

 January 24
Woke up to icicles in the yard and on my car #texasliving

 January 25
Since moving to TX they have had some really pretty sunsets

 January 26
Kona likes to strike a pose every now and then

January 27
Even after a week in a half of living in TX, seeing deer in the front yard is still so exciting!


January 28
Keira playing Lego Duplo quietly in the play room
 
 
 January 29
Spotted deer in our yard
 
 January 30
CHEERS TO 30 #dirtythirty #itsmybirthday
 

Nurse Loves Farmer

6 comments:

  1. AHHHH!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE PHOTOS!! Your girls are SO beautiful! May I ask what kind of camera you use? I'm looking into getting a new one, your photos are flawless! (I guess the girls help with that, lol) also, happy belated birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the aqua glasses one! And how cool about the deer! The deer look so strange compared to the ones here in Iowa lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the cutest kids!! Love the photos you've taken over the last couple of weeks!

    Happy belated birthday! Hope you had a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are awesome pictures. And those girls are all so photogenic!!! Happy Late Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deer in the front yard is pretty awesome. It never really gets old.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the move, glad you're safe in TX with all those gorgeous deer! I'm loving this project too and can't wait to see my photos at the end of the year - it's definitely a HUGE motivating factor!! Ethan loves to brush his teeth too and I love that photo of Kendall on the chair!

    ReplyDelete