Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Learn a little bit more about ME!

While following one of my fellow bloggers Raven from A Momma's Desires & Pacifiers http://www.amommasdesiresandpacifiers.com/ , she had this cool survey on her blog which she got from another blogger.

So here's a little fun way for ya'll to learn a little bit more about me


1. If you have pets, do you see them as merely animals or are they members of your family?
Before I had both my daughters, Jason and I got our first furbaby together.  We got a doberman pinscher we named her Kona, she went without a name for a good 2 weeks cause we couldn't agree upon a name (kinda like our kids).  But we consider our dog as part of our family.  Kona has gone everywhere with us.  And even now after having our kids, Kona still comes everywhere with us.


2. If you could have a dream come true, what would it be?
My dream has already come true, I've always dreamed about being a mom and now I'm the mom to two beautiful little girls!


3. What would you do with a billion dollars?
I would buy a house here and a house on the beach somewhere, donate some, save some and travel


4. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood?
Seeing the smile or giggle from one of my girls, its enough to turn my frown upside down. 


5. What is your bedtime routine?
The girls are usually in bed around 8:30, I then sit myself down on the couch with some hot chocolate and watch Sex & the City or Real Housewives!  The show the Real Housewives is addictive and I'm not sure why.  I'm usually in bed by 10:30


6. What activities did you do in high school?  If you could go back, would you do the same stuff or something different?
My high school was a pretty cool experience, I guess if I were to go back I would have participated in more school acitivites like builing our float each year, participating in powder puff football and maybe doing a sport.


7. What kind of books do you read?
Since having both my kids, I don't really have time to read.  The only book I've been reading lately is my Early Childhood Education books for school.  But if I were to read it would probably be Us Weekly or People Magazine


8. How do you see yourself in 10 years?
I don't really want to think about where I'll be in 10 years cause I'll be almost 40!  Seriously!?!  Yes I'll be 37 years old...oh god that sounds so old thinking about it right now.  I hope that I'm done with school and teaching somewhere.  To own my own home and just do everything that we want to do.  I hope as I family we're able to travel to places that we've always wanted to go.  In 10 years my kids will be almost 12 and 10.  So hopefully my kids and I have a great mother daughter relationship and were attending all of their sports or gymnastic events.


9. What's your fear?
My biggest fear is something happening to someone in my family and spiders!


10. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to see outer space?
I would have to say no.  I'm not a fan of flying and I love my junk food to much.  So I'm going to pass on seeing outer space, I'll look at pictures!


11. What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
My kids are my alarm clock at usually around 7am.  I lay in bed and feed the baby while Jason gets up and gets Kaylee from her bedroom.  We all lay in bed and snuggle for about 30-45 minutes before getting up and heading downstairs to eat breakfast and watch cartoons


12. If you could change one thing about your significant other, what would it be?
I don't think I would change anything about it.  Maybe his sarcasticness on me needing to work out and get my old body back, pre babies!!  Good luck babe...LOL


13. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?
When I was younger I HATED my name, people thought I was a boy or they just couldn't say my name right.  So I told my parents I wanted to change my name to JESSICA.  Not really sure why Jessica but that was my name when I was younger.  Now I'm ok with my name.


14. If you could choose between six months of sun or six months of rain, what would you choose?
I would definetly have to say the SUN.  I love being outside swiming, going out on the boat or anything that has to do with being outside on a warm day.  Rainy days are depressing!


15. If you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be?
For some reason I'm on this chicken nuggets kick, I've pretty much been eating them for lunch everyday with BBQ sauce.  YUM YUM


16. What is the thing you enjoy about blogging the most?
I like blogging about my kids and my thoughts for family & friends to read, being able to meet new people through blogging.


17. Do you prefer salty or sweet food?
I'm a CHOCOHOLIC!!  So sweet stuff for sure!


18. What items are in your purse right now?
Oh my, my purse is my diaper bag...so you'll find my wallet, cell phone, keys. diapers, formula, bottle water, bottle and sippy cup!  I actually don't carry a purse I use a backpack!


19. Name 3 things on your bucketlist?
I've never made a bucketlist but the 3 things I hope to do is
1. go to australia
2. own a house
3. take photography classes


20. What do you watch on television that you shouldn't?
My hubby HATES when I watch Real Housewives, Bad Girls Club and Sex & the City.  I know there all dumb shows about people and their drama but I'm addicted to it!  LOL


Hope you enjoyed learning a little more about me!  Now go take this survey for yourself, it's fun!!

2 comments:

  1. That was fun! I will have to do it too :-)

    I'm excited to see Keira in her new onesie stickers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh cool...I liked the pink ones too, but I had asked him if he'd make mine in purple to match her sock monkey doll :-) Just be careful b/c if Keira spits up or drools a lot I've learned that will make the ink on the stickers run! haha. Brielle puked on hers last month :-P

    ReplyDelete