Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Project 52 Week 12

I love taking pictures and am trying to get better with my photography taking skills so I've been following 2 people for a year taking a photo a week.  These ladies set up themes for each week and you take a new picture in that week. 

Project 52 Week 12
Theme: From the jewelrey box

Since I don't have a jewlrey box, I keep my few pieces of jewelrey in a Tiffany's box.  For my birthday 2 years ago my hunny got me a tiffany's braclet.  I went down and had my daughters name engraved on it.  Also my other piece of jewelrey thats with the bracelet is my promise ring from him 5 years ago.  We've been together 9 years now.  This year for my birthday he got me another heart charm so that I can have that charm put on and have my second daughters name engraved on that. 





No comments:

Post a Comment