Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I have a lot to be thankful for

I'm thankful for my beautiful girls. 
I'm thankful that they are both healthy
I'm thankful for being able to stay at home with them
I'm thankful for being able to watch every new thing they learn or do
I'm thankful for my wonderful hubby Jason
I'm thankful for all the help that he gives me
I'm thankful for my health
I'm thankful for everything that I have

My kids are my life and I am thankful everyday for them.  I cant get enough hugs and kisses from Kaylee and cant get enough snuggle time with my little snuggle bug Keira. 
  




 Kaylee attempting to put her own shoes on!  This made me laugh

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful girls. And isn't being a stay at home the best? Hard? Stressful? For sure, but so worth it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha....the shoes are hilarious :-)

    I responded on my blog, but in case you don't see it I was thinking that if you order those monthly stickers I bet the guy would replace the first 4 months with 13-16 month stickers....so you still get a year's worth that you can use!

    Shawna

    ReplyDelete