Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Antheney and Alyssa's Wedding (Part 1)

Yesterday we celebrated a special day for Jason's brother and his new wife.
We had the pleasure of being in their wedding and sharing their special day with them.
Kaylee did an awesome job as the flower girl.
Being in the wedding party I didn't take as many pictures as I wanted to but I did get a few.
I cant wait to see all the pictures that the photographer took.  She was awesome!
The venue and the whole set up was beautiful.
The bride looked gorgeous and the groom looked handsome.
Not to mention how HOT my hubby looked in his tux (I've never seen him one- sexy sexy)
It was a beautiful day with a slight breeze, couldn't have asked for a better day.

I am so happy for the couple and now I can finally say "I have a sister."  YAY
The couple are headed to Hawaii for their honeymoon for 10 days.
Here are a few of the pictures I took until I all the photographer's pictures come back.

On a cool note:  the photographer is suppose to be featured in a bridal magazine with a 6 page spread and Antheney & Alyssa's wedding might be featured in it.  How cool is that!!!!

The beautiful couple doing the "not seeing eachother" pictures before walking down the isle!
They are so cute.

A picture of the beautiful gazebo where they said their I DO's! and their unity tree

The girls had an awesome time dancing the night away.  We didn't end up leaving the wedding until 9:30 and they did great the whole day!



Keira and I almost won the boquet toss.
Next up the garder toss, her garders were so pretty!
Some of the groomsmen by this point were waisted!




One last picture with the bride and groom before we left.
It was way past the girls bed time and they were ready to go.
They did an awesome job.




Thank you Antheney and Alyssa for including us on your special day
Congratualations again!
Have fun in Hawaii, I wish I was going! LOL

* * * * * *
Today we will be hanging out in our pajamas and relaxing!
I am happy to say that yesterday afternoon we signed contracts for our new rental house.
I am so glad we were able to find a house, so now we can slowly start moving stuff in.
We get the keys today and the carpets are getting cleaned Monday or Tuesday.
Now its packing time!!!!!
Have a great rest of the weekend
Check back tomorrow for Keira's 17 month post!

5 comments:

  1. It looks like a beautiful wedding! Your girls of course look adorable! I can't wait for my brother or Tyler's brothers to get married, haha. Congrats on the new place and good luck with the packing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures. So glad everyone had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful!!!! I'm glad you guys were able to enjoy such a beautiful day...and congrats on getting a sister:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! THe girls look so sweet, loving the dancing pics, what troopers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty wedding and again you look soooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete