Pages

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Jess Wedding: our engagement session

On Friday October 25th we had our engagement session.
The day started out like any other, I took Kaylee to school.
I had an apt at 12 to get my hair done and then had a 2 apt to get my makeup done.
My hair turned out good but not quite how I wanted it.
I went and had my makeup done at MAC, I loved it! (I even got fake eye lashes)

Once I got home I ran around like a crazy person trying to get everything ready.
We dropped the girls off at grandma's at 4 and then headed to meet our photographer at 4:30.
Once we met up with her we went to the location she scouted for us.

I had sent her a few pictures a couple weeks prior to our session that I really wanted to recreate.
Our photographer was awesome to work with!
The light was beautiful.
Jason and I had a lot of fun.

After our session, we went and picked up our friends (another couple) and we headed out for date night.  Mine and Jason's last date night before he left.  It was nice to spend it with him and with our friends.  We went to the Cheesecake factory and had a great time, the weather was nice and we were able to eat outside under a fire.  This mama even had a cocktail (I don't really drink ever!).  It was nice to have a night out without the kids.  After dinner and walking around the mall a little bit we headed back.  We dropped our friends off and went to pick up the baby.  I wasn't ready for her to have her first sleep over yet!

I am in love with our pictures and cant wait to print these out and decorate my walls with them.
I'll be using these pictures to send out our Save the Dates (it's going to be so hard to pick which picture to use)....which picture do you like best!?
 
{1}
MY FAVORITE

 
 
{2}
 
{3}
 
{4}
 
{5}
 
{6}
 
{7}
 
{8}
 
{9}
 
{10}
ANOTHER FAVORITE
 
{11}
 
{12}
 
{13}
 
{14}
 
{15}
 
{16}
 
{17}
 
{18}
 
{19}
 

15 comments:

  1. These pictures are all so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great choices! You can't go wrong with any of these for save the dates, frames in the house, etc. If I had to pick favorites, I'd say 1, 5, 10, and 19. Beautiful couple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love #9 and #10 best, but they are all great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These really are so so good. No idea how you will choose! Love them !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love 5 and 19, but they are all so good!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all amazing!! I'm with you on the favorites though. I also love 14!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like 8, 9, and 10. It seems like a lot are choosing 10. Such great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like pics 5 & 10 but they are all so good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all amazing! Gorgeous couple!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are all amazing!!! I couldn't chose!! You look stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ok go to this same chick for your makeup on wedding day lol love your makeup! and my favs are 5,6, 10! So happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  12. PERFECTION!!! I love all of them!!! I think 5 is {one of} my favorite(s)!!

    ReplyDelete