Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

33 week bumpdate



How far along? 33 weeks - 48 days to go or 7 weeks! 
4 weeks until FULL TERM
How big is the baby? Kendall is the size of a PINEAPPLE.  She's about 17" long and weighs about 4.25lbs.  Over the next 4 weeks she will put on another half pound per week.  Her skeleton is hardening although the bones in her skull will not fuse together completely, but will overlap allowing for continued growth all the way up until early adulthood. 
Weight Gain/Loss: 22lbs total gained
This month I will gain about a pound a week.  The extra weight might make it hard to get comfortable (you can say that again) or sleep and I'll likely feel more tired this month (yes I have been).  The extra fluid your body is retaining might also cause aching & numbness in your extremities (like my hands and feet).
Maternity clothes? no. Still wearing yoga pants and my 2 tanks. I feel like I'm wearing the same thing every day but I refuse to go and buy maternity clothes.

Stretch marks? nope

Sleep: Sleep has been ok, she must be moving down lower cause I've been having to pee a lot more and I can feel her moving around down lower.  This past week I've been taking at least 2 naps a day cause I am just so tired.  I'm ready for bed by 9:30 and I wake up around 12 and 3 to go pee.
Best moment this week: after having 3 days of continious BH, cramping and lower back pain I'm happy to say that by Thursday it had subsided.  My dr told me I needed to rest as much as possible and sit as much as possible.  Sitting on the couch for 3 days wasn't so comfortable but whatever it takes to keep this little girl in I'll do.  I am slowly getting back to doing things but in moderation.  I'm still resting a lot and not over doing it.

Miss Anything? what don't I miss.  I miss not being tired after just loading the girls up into the car, under boob sweating after being outside for 5 minutes, this little girl feeling like she's clawing her way out, taking 3 bites of dinner and feeling full, I mean my list could go on and on.  If you couldn't tell I'm ready to be done....
Movement: LOTS & LOTS. A lot of rolling around and jabs that feel like they are down in my special place. Sometimes it feels like she's trying to claw her way out. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: string cheese

(comparison of Kendall at 23 weeks & 33 weeks)

Gender: GIRL - KENDALL MORGAN

Labor Signs: None.
Symptoms: lots and lots and lots of braxton hicks! EXHAUSTED I feel like I'm back in the 1st trimester again with being so exhausted by the end of the day, who am I kidding I'm tired by nap time and have been taking naps when the girls take a nap.

Belly Button in or out? In the middle (its not really in but its not out)

Wedding rings on or off? On but might need to take them off at night cause my fingers get really tight.
Mood: ok and kinda over being pregnant
Looking forward to: Ordering the girls big sister necklaces to give them from Kendall.  Getting my hospital bag packed (cause you never know) and just spending as much quality family time together.

How the siblings are doing: the girls are still doing great. Nothing new to report on them.  Kaylee finished her 3rd week of school, I cant believe how fast the last 3 weeks have gone.  Kaylee has been coming up and asking if Kendall is awake cause she wants to feel her.  She said she's ready to be a bigger sister and for Kendall to be here.  Keira is doing really well with recognizing her colors, we've been working on colors everyday for the past 3 weeks.  So proud. 

Here is a comparison of my pregnancy with Keira & Kendall.  I didn't have a 33 week picture from when I was pregnant with Kaylee.  I'll have a comparison with all 3 at my 34 week bumpdate
(Keira on the LEFT & Kendall on the RIGHT)

I think they look about the same size but I feel like I look lower with Kendall at this point than with Keira.  I don't know, what do you think??

6 comments:

  1. You are much lower with Kendall! Glad that you are feeling a better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I JUST found your blog and i am in loveee! youre girls are so adorable, i cant wait to see baby kendall! good luck with the rest of your pregnancy and i will continue to follow your sweet little blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pregnancy has gone by soooo fast! I'm sure you aren't thinking that, but it seems like just yesterday you posted you were pregnant =) You are looking great! The next 7 weeks will fly by i'm sure =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are definitely lower this time. Probably because muscles and things have been stretched twice before ;)

    Also? Let me say I just bought a pineapple at the store yesterday and it's really weird to look in my kitchen and see my "baby" haha. YES more tired, YES more BH that never seem to end, YES underboob sweat all the time. This is amazing how similar our pregnancies have been.

    SO ready but not, ya know? I have so much crap to still get done but then again, I'm ready to be not pregnant anymore. BUT I'm sure once the belly is gone, I'll say how much I miss it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ALL belly momma! Looking FAB! I know you are ready to be done, but hang in there. You will be holding that sweet girl in no time:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I carried Brielle way lower than Raya...everyone kept telling me I was having a boy and they wouldn't believe me that we knew it was a girl already! LOL

    ReplyDelete