Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

A lot has been happening this week...

Sorry I've been MIA almost all week a lot of been going on around our house, but I am back!
 
1.  On Sunday after we all washed both trucks as a family I started to not feel well.  Jason did most of the washing and I just helped a little bit.  We came inside and I felt really tired and sore.  I started having a few braxton hicks here and there.  I ended up taking 3 naps that day which is totally not like me at all.  Monday I woke up still not feeling good and was happy that Grandma was coming to take the girls for the day.  I got absolutely nothing done and I pretty much laid on the couch all day.  I was having a lot of braxton hicks, cramps and dull lower back pain.  I drank a lot of water and tried not to do anything in hopes that it would go away.  Again I took naps off and on all day.  Tuesday rolled around and it was still happening so after I dropped Kaylee off at school I put a call into my dr.  She told me if my braxton hicks were coming every 10 minutes for 2 hours to go in to be monitored, well they weren't coming that quickly, so she told me that I needed to take it easy and sit as much as possible.  So that is what I did all day Tuesday.  By mid afternoon I was feeling a little bit better and the braxton hicks, cramps and lower back pain weren't as bad.  Wednesday came and I was feeling better, the dr told me if I was feeling ok and wasn't having that many BH that I could get up and do some stuff but not to over due it.  So I dropped Kaylee off at school and went to the grocery store to get a few things.  So I have been taking it easy this week and Jason has been helping me out a lot.  Its been really nice that the girls have been taking long naps so that I can take a long nap too.  I am feeling better today, very few BH, no more cramps but my whole back and legs do hurt.  I'll be 33 weeks tomorrow.  Check back tomorrow for my 33 week bumpdate and I have a check up on Monday. 
 
 
 
2.  Since I've been sitting around all week I decided I would print out and cut all of Keira's birthday stuff.  Wednesday I spent nap time cutting everything and making notes.  I've decided to get all her stuff ready for her party now before the baby gets here and I have no time.  Plus I want to make sure its done just in case this little girl decides to come early!
So here's a little sneak peek of some of her decor...
 
 
 
3.  I've felt bad this week not being able to do as much with the girls, but I have to do whatever it takes to keep Miss Kendall in as long as possible.  So this week we have been spending a lot of time snuggling, taking goofy pictures and watching movies.  I love all the snuggles that I get from them right now cause it doesn't happen very often.  Well at least at the same time.  They have been pretty good this week too which is nice cause I don't know if I could handle not feeling awesome and them being bad.  I'm so thankful for Jason.
 
 
 
4.  On Tuesday night Kaylee & Jason were in the front yard watering the grass when he asked her if she wanted to go to the store to get some flowers.  She of course said yes, any chance she gets to go somewhere with daddy she's all over it.  She ran inside and said she needed to change (she threw on pj pants to go outside to water, so she needed to change into shorts).  She changed and they left to go to ACE to pick out some flowers.  She was so excited when they got back.  She picked out pansy's and these other cute flowers.  Daddy told her that if I was feeling up to it on Wednesday (yesterday) that after nap time we would plant flowers.  Since I was feeling ok, we planted flowers yesterday.  It was just Kaylee & I cause Keira was still napping.  I dug the hole and she took out the flower and put it in the hole.  We were on the last flower when daddy got home.  So he helped us plant a few more plants in a different spot.  We waited for Keira to get up so that they could water them, I wanted her to feel like apart of it too.  They both loved it and of course I had to get some pictures of them in front of their pretty new flowers.  The flowers make the front yard look so much better and the girls love looking at the flowers.
 
 
 
5.  Last week we got a new dresser from Jason's dad for Kaylee & Keira to share, so that Kendall could take over Kaylee's old dresser.  So we picked up the dresser and brought it home.  I asked Kaylee what color she wanted to paint her new dresser and she said "Green".  So I pointed to the green on the bunting that was hanging in her room and ask her if she wanted this color, she said "yeah mom thats my favorite color".  So I took a piece of that green construction paper and a piece of this pretty blue paper in and they custom made paint colors for us.  Which I LOVE both colors.  The bright green dresser makes their room so colorful and cheerful!!  I love the way it turned out.  I haven't got around to painting Kendall's dresser yet, I might have Jason do it.  We also did a little rearranging of the girls room for when Keira gets her bed.  I love it.  When Keira gets her bed set up I'll take more recent pictures of their room all done!
 
 

15 comments:

  1. I love that dresser and am so glad those BH stopped for you! Take it easy momma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dresser! Awesome job! I hope you feel better! Also I'm looking for some free printable cupcake topper website. What do you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will try that! I'm just doing zebra and hot pink maybe with Carsyn's name and some with a 1. You always do such a great job on all your parties!

      Delete
  3. Glad you are feeling better! Not much longer!

    Love her birthday stuff, I need to get on Parkers party planning!

    Love the dresser, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those party decorations are SO cute!!!! You made them ALL?!! Good for you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rest, rest, rest! Keira looks SO big in your pics, how and when did that happen?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dresser is SO bright, AWESOME. I love lime green.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dresser color is awesome. Love it!

    Love the party decorations... You are so creative! Did you do them all yourself?

    AND??

    Seeing Keira and Kaylee sitting next to each other, they look almost the same size! I can't believe how big Keira has gotten!

    AND.

    I'm excited about what I'm going to get for Kendall! I'll be asking for your address soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad that you are doing ok! I was wondering where you have been. Take it easy and don't over do it =)

    The dresser is sooo cute I love it! And the party decorations of Olivia the pig are to die for!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the color of the dresser. Kaylee has good taste :)

    Glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you're feeling better! I love the dresser:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the dresser :-)

    And I agree, Keira looks so TALL! I think she's going to pass Kaylee up in size before long

    ReplyDelete
  12. Take it easy is right! I've been having a ton of BH, but none consistent enough to require the doctor either. I definitely notice it gets worse when I try to do a lot, which, with a toddler to take care of and a husband who is gone this week feels like all the time! ha ha!

    Love the dresser and the party decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Take it easy lady! I can't believe you are going to be 33 weeks and to think that is when I had LB.

    I LOVE the new dresser! Such a fun color.

    And the birthday decorations look great!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your belly looks amazing! I just caught up on all your posts but am commenting here bc the boys LOVE Peppa Pig!! haha Just another reason they will all get married!!! The dresser also looks FAB!! You are the cutest preggers ever! I seriously need for us to meet! I cannot wait to see Kendall!! You are in the home stretch mama!

    ReplyDelete