Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

Our Fall Family Bucket List

I had a fall bucket list last year and we marked quite a few of the things off.
This year I wanted to make another one.
This isn't an extreme bucket list
Its a fun list.
I didn't want to make it an extrmem list cause I will be hugely pregnant & then I'll have a newborn.
But I just want to make fall/halloween fun for the girls this year.
We are mid way through September and I know what the girls will be for Halloween this year
In 2009 Kaylee was a ladybug
In 2010 Kaylee went as a skeleton ballerina
In 2011 Kaylee & Keira went as red & blue M&Ms
In 2012 say hello to THING 1 & THING 2
I'm going to br getting all the stuff I need today to make their outfits. 
So here is our fall bucket list
I plan to document everything as we do it and then do a post on each one.


10 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the costumes you create!

    Love your bucket list activities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The perfect list! I can't wait to see Thing 1 and Thing 2!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is SO WEIRD! I had planned yesterday that today I would post about our fall bucket list haha. Now I'm going to look like a copy cat! :-)

    Fun list! We have some of the same things on ours too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your list! I'm hoping we will be doing a lot of these things too. I can't wait to take Kyla to the pumpkin patch and then carve the pumpkins. It's so fun to start all these traditions with your kids :) Can't wait to see the girls' outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oo now i want to make a list, and make crock pot apple cider

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the list! I've seen some similar ones floating around.... sounds like fall is the thing to be posting about right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the idea of the bucket list! I can't wait to go and pick some apples!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just scheduled a post with our fall bucket list for next week! It's crazy to think how quickly this season is going to zoom by for us!!

    I can't wait to see pictures of the girls in their costumes! I CANNOT decide what to do for my girls!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a great list! I love the addition of a photo shoot too! Happy almost Fall!

    ReplyDelete