Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

Show & Tell - Baby Talk!

Linking up with BECKY for another week of Show & Tell.  This week's topic is all about babies!

 
 
1. Tell us your favorite baby names? Aside from your own babies, if you have some :)
I found that picking and agreeing upon names for our babies was hard.  But you know growing up you always write down baby names that you love.  Here are some of my favorites...



2. Show me your "dream" nursery {can be your baby's nursery or one that you love}
I absolutely love this nursery for a girl.  I love the grey & pink.  I love the stripped wall and the chevron.  Righ now I am obsessed with striped walls and chevron print.  I just love it all.
 

& I love this nursery for a little boy.  My favorite part is that wall!



3. How many children would you like to have? How far apart?
Orginally I thought we were going to have 2 kids and have them be about 2 years apart.  Well we were blessed with 3 babies instead.
Kaylee & Keira are 18 months apart
Kaylee & Kendall will be 3.5 years apart
Keira & Kendall will be 23 months apart

I will have 3 under 3 and I wouldn't have it any other way.  They are close in age, can share clothes, will all attend school together and be able to play sports together too.  I will say that I am nervous to have 3 kids, that's natural right!?


4. Tell us what you think the importance of parenting is?
* Patience
* Praise
* Disipline
* Understanding
* Guidance


5. Show us your favorite newborn photo {can be your children or random}
Here are my babies....



Pinterest has given me so many ideas for Kendall's newborn shoot and sibling photo shoots.  I cant wait!

6. Tell us some things you promise to never do as a parent {and if you are a parent, did you stick to it}
 
* I said I would NEVER lick my finger and clean my kids face, at Kaylee's open house for school I noticed she had something on her face and licked my finger and whipped her face.  She was embarrassed cause she said "mom stop my friends might see you!"  LOL
 
* Jason and I talked and we said that we would not spank our kids, we would do the time out method and talking it out.  We have stuck to this rule to this day.

* I said that I would let my living room turn into a war zone of toys.  Well that has been broken a lot.  But we clean up the mess in the living room each night before bed time.

* I said I would never let me kids eat junk food and I'm proud that I've stuck with that.  The only time the girls get cookies or sweets is birthdays or when we were potty training.

9 comments:

  1. Love the newborn pics of both of your sweet girls and all the ideas you have for Miss Kendall! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the link-up!
    Your girls are gorgeous & "Congrats" on the 3rd little bundle in a few months!
    I love the picture of your daughter after she was born :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I said the same thing about my living room and it's a disaster zone every day. I've been picking it up during nap time and at night, which makes me feel a little better, but it's exhausting. Until the kids are old enough to play downstairs by themselves, this is how it'll have to be.

    I love those nurseries. I wish I was creative enough to do something like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha - I saw my neighbor do the finger lick thing, but she did it a different way - she told her son to stick out his tongue, she rubbed her thumb on HIS tongue instead of hers and then wiped his face!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think we are very similar in our parenting :) Love to read these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the name Jax too!! You have great girl names though for your 3!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that square wall looks amazing, so fun! i'm with you on the finger licking thing. it always reminds me of my grandma. but i do it to Hudson all the time haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. love love love that little girl's nursery...so precious!!!! Landon made my list too...but the hubs wont have it:( Hope you guys had a wonderful weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your nursery pics and new born pics!
    Because I enjoy your blog so much I have awarded you the Versatile Blogger Award. You can read more about it here: http://firstcamethebaby.blogspot.com/2012/09/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete