Pages

Friday, July 13, 2012

24 week bumpdate


How far along? 24 weeks
Weight Gain/Loss: so far a total of 8lbs gained
Maternity clothes? no, still wearing my yoga pants and these awesome tanks that I got at Target.  The tanks are long and so comfortable.
Stretch marks? no new ones!
Sleep: sleeping has been getting better.  now that my UTI is gone I'm not getting up as much as before.  I am usually up once a night now, which is so much nicer than 3 or more.  I am still waiting for that 2nd trimester energy to kick in cause when the girls go down for a nap at 12 I'm ready for a nap too.  There are some days I don't feel tired but most days I need that 30 minute nap!
Best moment this week: that the girls are listening and doing well with daddy being gone (its been 3 days only 11 days till he's home).
Miss Anything? my energy
Movement: lots of kicks and rolling around in there!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really.
Gender: GIRL
Labor Signs: None.
Symptoms: my boobs hurt so bad and there big (compaired to what I'm use to), normal aches and pains & TIRED
Belly Button in or out? In the middle (its not really in but its not out)
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood: Happy
Looking forward to: Jason coming home.  We miss him already.  And hopefully deciding on the baby's name when daddy gets back!
How the siblings are doing: Kaylee and Keira are doing really well.  Keira likes to snuggle with me on the couch and rub my belly and she says "hi baby".  She's so gentle and it's the sweetest thing ever.  Kaylee likes to feel when she's kicking!  But all around they are both doing good and excited to meet their baby sissy.



13 comments:

  1. You look great! Kyla likes to rub my belly too. And when anyone asks her if she's going to have a baby brother or anything about the baby, she lifts my shirt up to show them the baby. Haha.

    3 days already gone by, that went fast! Hopefully the next 11 do too!

    I think I skipped over the 2nd trimester energy stage because I've felt tired this entire pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those last two pics are both so sweet :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look cute! I think I will have to nap when Callyn naps whenever I am pregnant again. I was always so tired when I was pregnant and never got that 2nd trimester energy :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great and I'm glad everything is going so well!!! I hope your energy returns soon...pregnancy is seriously exhausting!!! Hope you guys have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your belly is looking very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yoo look great!!!! =) And cute photos at the bottom!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so cute, Joeylee!

    ReplyDelete