Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

Show & Tell - Home Edition

I am linking up with one of my favorite bloggers Becky From Mrs. to Mama
for week one of her Show & Tell Monday link up.





1. If you were searching for a home now, tell me what would on your "MUST" list.
We are currently renting until our lease is up in May 2013 then we will begin our house search.  But if we were searching right now some of our must haves would be...

* 4 bedrooms (so that each kid had their own room)
* 2 baths or more
* spacious kitchen (cause we like to cook) that opens up into the living room
* a big backyard (for the kids) so my hubby can build a pool - thats what he does
* a fireplace
* open floor plan

2. Show me a favorite room in a home (either your home or any home)
A favorite room in a home for me would have to be the living room cause we spend a lot of time in our living room from playing to having family movie nights. (here is what I would love for my living room to look like when we buy a house)


 
3. If you could have any room redone, tell me which one it would be and what you would like done.
I guess it depending on the house we buy.  But if the kitchen needed to be redone to our liking I would probably pick that.  I would make sure it had all new appliances, we like granite counter tops and a cool backsplash.  (heres a few kitchens I love)



 
4. Tell me where your favorite stores are to shop for decor.
A few of my favorites are....
* Target
* Pier 1
* Michael's
* ebay

5. Show me your dream home (it can be your home, if you already have your dream home)





7 comments:

  1. Those kitchens are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I *love* the first kitchen!! I would love to build a new home =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the living room picture. It looks comfy and inviting. Perfect place to curl up!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that kitchen!! Oh and the wrap around porch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your first dream home!!! Ahhh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE that first house! Love love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That first house in the last question is GORGEOUS and the porch is to die for! Ugh... le sigh. One can only dream. :)

    ReplyDelete