Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

30 days of Thankfulness

I've seen a few people doing this, posting things there thankful for.
I will do 1 post a day.  I will post 2 today cause I missed yesterday
I thought it would be fun to look back on these and see what I was thankful for!


November 1,2011
I am thankful for my wonderful boyfriend.  I cant imagine my life without him in it.  He is a wonderful daddy and the best boyfriend.  He is very caring and supportive.  I am so thankful that I've been able to share 9 years of my life with this man.  He is the best!


November 2, 2011
I am thankful for my beautiful and healthy daughters Kaylee & Keira.  The day I became a mom twice was the best day of my life.  My girls are the sweetest and most caring little girls around.  I am so thankful that god chose me to be their mommy.


What are you thankful for?

* * * *

Update on Kaylee's dr appt
It went ok, I felt like the dr was trying to rush me out and wasn't really answering my concerns.  Sometimes I HATE doctors.  Kaylee was having a problem with going #2.  The problem was that she would only be going once a week, which is NOT good.  So it had been over a month with this problem.  I was trying to do stuff at home to try to get her going more often.  I was giving her stuff that was high in fiber and juices to help her but none of that stuff was working.  So I decided to make her an appt.  It had gotten so bad that she was to scared to go #2 cause it hurt her.  Her #2 were so big (sorry TMI).  But I'm explaining all this to the dr and she didn't seem a tad bit worried at all.  She wrote me Rx for a laxative to give her.  So I'm hoping that this helps to get her regular and easier to go.  I don't want her to be scared to go potty and I was her to just go potty like she use to.

So fingers crossed that this works and my poor baby gets poopin again!!

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE your 30 days of thankfulness post - such a great idea:)

    I really hope the medicine works too - poor girl!! And I'm sorry the doc made you feel rushed - sometimes it seems like they have a hard time remembering how they would feel if it was their child:/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good idea!! I should do it too :)

    Ugh...sorry that the dr. appt. wasn't great. I hope that everything works out...poor baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully the lax helps! That's no fun.

    and honestly maybe try a different doctor! Doctors (especially pediatric ones) need to be so good about caring for the kids and answering questions and making the parents feel better. Sorry she rushed you! Thats no bueno :)

    Wish you lived close to us bc I'd totally recommend ours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three amazing people to be thankful for!! Lucky girl!

    I hate that sweet Kaylee is dealing with this. I hope that the meds work and everything is back to normal soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry that Kaylee is having to deal with this...it's hard on her AND mommy:( Hopefully the laxatives work and she gets going regular again!

    ReplyDelete