Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wordless Wednesday: My little beauties


  
  


* * * *

Day 15/30 days of Thankfulness
November 15th,2011
I am thankful that we've been able to live at my parents house for cheap rent while we save money to buy our first house!  I cant wait to go through that whole process and being able to make it our own.

Day 16/30 days of Thankfulness
November 16th, 2011
I am thankful for the fun I have everyday with my girls.  Yes sometimes they can be a handle full but being able to watch them laugh and play just makes me the happiest mama around!

* * * *

Today I also found out I was a WINNER on a giveaway I entered!
YAY
I entered a giveaway Ashley at Stealing Baby Kisses was having offering FREE Christmas Card!

I cant wait for the girls Raindeer shirts I ordered them to come in and to take these awesome Christmas shots I have in mind.  Hopefully they turn out as good as what I'm picturing in my head! haha

3 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! Such beautiful girls. Congrats on winning the contest! I'm sure they turn out adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete