Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Project: Turkey Family Handprints

We had a pretty low key weekend, the weather wasn't so awesome...it rained most of the weekend!

Saturday we got up and got ready and headed out to the streets of Brentwood to The Children's Place cause Kaylee needed some new jeans.  She has finally moved out of 24 month jeans and into 3T.  They were having a sale, $10 jeans and I got this awesome coupon in the mail 20% off your entire purchase.  This coupon is awesome cause you can use it multiple times from now until January 2nd!  So I got her 2 pairs of jean for $15.  We then walked around a little bit and headed home to put the girls down for a nap.  After nap time the weather had gotten a little better so we headed outside to play a little.


 
  








Sunday the girls were all screwed up cause of the time change.  They wanted to go down for naps at 11 cause they thought it was 12.  So I put them down.  My soon to be sister in law came over and we worked on her Save The Dates.  Her wedding is April 2012.  Jason & I are in the wedding and Kaylee is the flower girl, I cant wait.  I already have my bridesmaid dress, now we just need to find a dress for Kaylee.  But before the girls went down for thier naps we did a little art project.  I saw this idea on Pinterest and just new I needed to do it with my family.  I think it turned out so cute.  Over the next few weeks we are going to be doing more Thanksgiving crafts.  We will probably make some crafts for the grandparents. 

Day 5/30 days of Thankfulness
November 5th, 2011
I am thankful for Jason's mom  & step dad.  I am thankful for all the help that they give us with the girls.  I am thankful that they take the girls on Mondays to give us a break so that we can have date night.  Its nice to have them around and the girls love going over there.


Day 6/30 days of Thankfulness
November 6th, 2011
I am thankful for my health.  I am thankful that I am healthy and that I'm able to get up each morning and play with my kids and have an awesome time with them.  I am thankful that I can see them laugh each day.  For awhile there I wasn't feeling great and thought there was something wrong but it ended up just being something wrong with my ear and now I am back to feeling great.

1 comment:

  1. The turkeys turned out so cute! I had seen that on Pinterest too but I wasn't sure my girls would hold still enough for me to pain each finger different colors, etc. haha. I might have to try it anyways though :-)

    Shawna www.nopaparazziplease.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete