Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Cinco de Mayo

Happy Cinco de Mayo
We don't have any parties to attend to tonight.  I have a roast in the crock pot going since this morning and boy does it smell yummy in the house.

The girls and I are just hanging out today, the girls are dressed and I've been lounging around the house all day in my pajamas.  I'm not really feeling good today, for some reason I didn't sleep good at all last night and it wasn't even Keira who kept me awake.  She actually slept pretty good.  She only took 1 nap yesterday so she fell asleep early at 7 last night and woke up at 11 to eat and then woke up bright and early at 6am.  I think I got about 5 hours of sleep!!



Since Keira started on formula she has spit up A LOT!  I thought maybe I was feeding her to much or I wasn't sure why.  I just knew after every time she would eat this kid would spit up all over me or herself.  So when I took her in for her 4 month check up the dr asked how many oz she eating I said 6oz every 4-5 hours, well he told me I was feeding her to much and told me to give her 4oz every 2-3 hours, so I did that.  It didn't change anything she still spit up.  So I was talking to my mom and she suggested I try her on Soy formula.  She told me that my brother was the same way until she switched him to Soy.  So I went out and got some Soy formula and she's been on it for about a week and guess what.....NO SPITTING UP.  It's been great.  I can pick her up without being spit up on, its awesome!



Can I just say how much I love the editing site picnik.com.  Their editing stuff and these cool collages are pretty awesome.

This Sunday is Mother's Day and I'm happy to be spending it with Jason & our girls.  We're going to Jason's moms for breakfast and I'm not sure what the rest of the day has in store for us. 

I cant believe my "baby" will be 2 in 8 days.  She is growing up so quickly and learning so many new things every day.  She is mimicing every word that everyone says!  I'm getting stuff ready for her birthday and I'm printing out pictures from 13 - 24 months and she has changed so much in a year.  Her hair has gotten so long and her chubby legs and arms have shrunk.  She's got major attitude now and likes to test her limits!  She is very independent and wants to do things by herself.  She doesn't get junk food which is why she loves her fruits, bananas and rasberries are her favorite!  She is looking more like a little girl than a baby.

Happy Mother's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment