Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday

It's Wednesday so that means it's time to link up with Jamie at This Kind of Love for What I'm Loving Wednesday!

[one]
I'm LOVING my sweet girls, who are growing up way to fast!  My oldest will be 2 next friday May 13th and my littlest one just turned 5 months.  I'm trying to treasure each moment with them.  It seems like with having two the time seems to go by so much faster


[two]
I'm always LOVING my sweet hubby


[three]
I'm LOVING all my new followers, you guys are all great.  It's nice to meet new people!

[four]
I'm LOVING that I'm almost done with all the party preperations for Kaylee's Olivia the pig themed 2nd birthday party next weekend


[five]
I'm LOVING that our pool will be filled with water by tomorrow cause it will be in the mid 80s for the next 2 weeks!  Summer time is coming and Kaylee cant wait to swim!


[six]
I'm LOVING that I have some FREE money to JCPenny & Victorias Secrets...the girls & I are headed out later to do some shopping! YAY


[seven]
I'm LOVING my new Jillian Michael's 6 week 6 pack dvd I just got.  Man does she kick your ass.  It's a great workout, but I am one sore lady the next day!


[eight]
I'm LOVING the breaks that I get on Mondays when Kaylee goes to Grandma's house for a couple hours.  That's my time to get stuff done & relax.


[nine]
I'm LOVING Raven for her post yesterday about her before & after pictures from Picnik.  That website is my new best friend.  I love all the cool things you can do. (Raven I hope you don't think I'm a weirdo)

[ten]
I'm LOVING that I get to see my parents in 25 more days!  I haven't seen them since they moved to Colorado in Dec.  and then I might see them again when we all take a trip to visit them in June.


Happy Wednesday ya'll!

11 comments:

  1. your pool looks a-maz-ing!!! I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want/need your pool! So jealous!
    Told you you'd like that JM dvd! :) Have fun shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pool! Your family is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What precious little girls you have! Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with your pool! :-)

    Your girls are adorable, and Picnik is a great alternative and much easier to use then Photoshop!

    Have a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the Jillian 30 Day Shred and I agree, she can kick your butt, but in a good way! You definitely know it's working with her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute blog...love it!

    xoxo-Hannah @ A Lovely Mess

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh your girls are precious!!! And that pool looks heavenly right about now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such cute pictures of your girls! How exciteing about the pool and perfect timing :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the comment! I am so jealous of your pool! I want one! I have Jillian's 30 day shred video and oh my gosh she does kick your butt! I am sore for days. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love picnik, too!!

    I just bought Ripped in 30 days, but I am too scared to try it...

    Your pool? JEALOUS. It gets SO hot here - I would LOVE some relief!!

    ReplyDelete