Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Spring Fashions I'm Loving & the puppies are here

Spring is right around the corner and I'm loving all the new trends.
I am in love with
 the bright colored shorts & pants
Lauren Conrad's 2012 spring collection
one shoulder tops
dresses with denim jackets

Here are some of my favorite things....
After seeing this LC black dress I might have to get it for my friends wedding.  It is so cute, I love it!  I love LC and her clothes are super cute. 

After surfing around on pinterest I've become obsessed with colored pants/shorts
I need to get like every color for my wardrobe!
Shorts with blazers are super cute, not sure where this stay at home mom would wear it to

What's your favorite spring/summer fashion?









all of these outfits can be found HERE
 * * * * * * * * * * * * *


This morning I got a missed call from the breeders which never happens unless there's a problem.  So I got a little worried when I called her back, but she was calling to give us the exciting news that Kona was having her puppies!

Kona would like to welcome so far....
3 puppies
as of 8:41am shs's had
twins - red boy & red girl
1 black boy

So lets hope the rest of the morning goes smoothly for her!
YAY I'm so excited!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Cute outfits! So ready for spring to get to the northeast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for the puppies! Good work Kona! Those outfits are perfection! I want them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Kona! And wonderful inspirations. I am a big fan of blazers and actually wear them often with jeans instead of a regular coat. You can def rock one in your spring looks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY for the puppies!!!! I bet they are adorable! And I love the black dress, it's cute!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loooove all of these styles. The spring stuff is SO fun! And congrats to Kona! So fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where did you find that black LC dress? LOVE! Hope Momma Kona is doing well! :)

    ReplyDelete