Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

And the award goes to....

ME!
I have been nominated for my first blogger award!  Thanks you Mrs. C @ The Other Side of the Story for awarding me The Adorable Blog Award!


Wow I didn't ever imagine when I started my blog 4 months ago that I would have 60 followers and be following some great blogs myself.  I just want to thank all you ladies for taking an interest into my CRAZY & FABULOUS life while I'm raising these 2 beautiful little girls I have.  Which I guess I should thank my girls cause without them my blog might be a little less interesting!

The rules for The Adorable Blog Award are...
1.  Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them
2. Tell us something about yourself
3. Nominate 5 other bloggers
4. And let them know you awarded them!

Ok here's something about me:
Hmmm....
Well I'm a 27 year old mother of 2 little girls Kaylee is 2 and Keira is 7 months.  They are my world.  I really enjoy taking pictures, going to the beach and being able to spend family time with my little family.  When you first meet me in person I am REALLY shy and probably wont talk to you.  Some people take that as me being a B**** but I'm just shy until I get to know you.  So don't leave, stick with me and lets get to know eachother!  HEHE  I have a doberman pinscher her name is Kona.  I've been with my other half since our senior year in high school, 9 years and still going strong...love you babe!

Ok so now for my 5 nominees
This is going to be a hard one!
Ready here they are

Girls Just Want To Have Fun
Loves of Life
A Momma's Desires and Pacifiers
Sweet Little Gals
How Sweet it is!

So there you have it!  It was tough to decide on just 5 but someone had to do it!
I love reading all your ladies blogs!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! :-) That's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay....thanks!!

    ~Shawna www.nopaparazziplease.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww thank you so much! I love bloggy awards. Now I gotta of what I will write....

    however mine would be a lot like yours, my two little boys are my life and I also enjoy going to the beach and Ive been with my hubs almost 9 years too!!

    ReplyDelete